Monday, May 16, 2011

A Work in Progress

One of my main reasons for starting a blog was just to share photos and thoughts on a daily basis.  Alot of people told me it's how they keep their journals, which I thought was a great idea, since I have a hard time keeping a written journal.  But as I have gotten into this, I realized it would be a great way to share Family History.  I have been able to gather some awesome pictures, histories, and documents over the years.  Maybe I can share those with some of you out there that might be interested too.  So...here goes.  As I have time I will try to add more of what I have to my pages and I will try to add more pages.  And if you have information....I would love it too!

Back to Becky M's Place

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becky,
    Glad to find your blog on John O'Driscoll. I descend through John Hyrum > Cornelious James > Lynn O'Driscoll > Me
    We are holding a reunion in Kamas, September 20, 2:00 pm and would absolutely love to have you come. I am also interested in your sources Susie Wilde said John's mother died in 1862. Would love to visit with you...Lynda Ashcraft 801-616-0278

    ReplyDelete